Dr. Katie Gravesen
Dr. Katie Gravesen started her career in Wisconsin. She owned and operated one of the largest chiropractic practices in Western Wisconsin for 14 years. Dr. Gravesen moved to Kihei, Hawaii, in 2014 with a mission to help the community overcome health obstacles and to help people stay well, by teaching the five essentials of health. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Gravesen is committed to promoting the health and well being of her practice members. She is committed to her patients and living the lifestyle that she promotes.
Dr. Gravesen uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art exercise procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Gravesen is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to amazing health. Dr. Katie Gravesen has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2000.
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic
- Hawaii Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Wisconsin Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Wisconsin Board of Chiropractic Examiners Nutrition Certification
Memberships & Associations:
- Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin (Founding member)
- Kihei BNI, No Ka Oi
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Assosiation
Dr. Katie has been married to her husband Dana for 15 years. They have one wonderful son, Madden who is 8 years old.